We are looking for a Java developer.
We are a modern company that uses new technologies and focuses on continuous development. We have many years of experience in the IT industry, worked on AR and VR projects, create mobile, web and desktop applications. Work is a great passion for us, we are creative and open-minded, so we are looking for such people to our team. If you want to develop yourself during the implementation of interesting and innovative projects, send us your CV.
What will you deal with:
- creating server application structures,
- creating server applications for mobile and web solutions,
- creating APIs for server applications,
- analysis of complex programming problems,
- support during the construction and design of systems,
- participation in system deployments,
- development of existing applications.
What we expect:
- knowledge of Java 8,
- knowledge of Spring Framework 4,
- knowledge of REST, Json,
- knowledge of Linux/Unix systems,
- knowledge of SQL database systems (MySQL, etc.),
- knowledge of OOP,
- clean code practices,
- at least one year of experience in working on commercial projects,
- English language skills enough to read technical documentation,
- taking challenges,
- analytical and problem-solving skills,
- teamwork skills,
- accuracy and precision.
Nice to have skills:
- using the version control system (Git),
- knowledge of noSQL database systems (MongoDB, etc.),
- knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries (JUnit, Mockito),
- knowledge of CI/CD tools,
- usage of work tracking systems (JIRA).
- a B2B contract or a contract of employment,
- work in a modern, air-conditioned office in Szczecin TechnoPark,
- access to training materials on e-learning platforms,
- participation in trainings,
- integration dinners at the company’s expense every Wednesday,
- team-building meetings and parties,
- the possibility of professional development and expanding competences.
CV should be sent to: email@example.com with the following clause: "I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101., item 926 with amendments)".