We are looking for a Web developer / Site Builder
We are a modern company that uses new technologies and focuses on continuous development. We have many years of experience in the IT industry, worked on AR and VR projects, create mobile, web and desktop applications. Work is a great passion for us, we are creative and open-minded, so we are looking for such people to our team. If you want to develop yourself during the implementation of interesting and innovative projects, send us your CV.
What will you deal with:
- creating a frontend from the provided graphic design,
- designing the structure of the website,
- development of existing websites and web portals,
- creating custom solutions for CMSs.
What we expect:
- good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3,
- at least one year of experience in working on commercial projects,
- skills of creating pages in CMS (Drupal, WordPress, etc.),
- curiosity and willingness to acquire new skills,
- English language skills enough to read technical documentation,
- taking challenges,
- analytical and problem-solving skills,
- taking care of the quality of the code,
- teamwork skills,
- accuracy and meticulousness.
Nice to have skills:
- using the version control system (Git),
- knowledge of Xamarin,
- knowledge of C#,
- usage of work tracking systems (JIRA).
- a B2B contract or a contract of employment,
- work in a modern, air-conditioned office in Szczecin TechnoPark,
- access to training materials on e-learning platforms,
- participation in trainings,
- integration dinners at the company’s expense every Wednesday,
- team-building meetings and parties,
- the possibility of professional development and expanding competences.
CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following clause: "I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101., item 926 with amendments)".